Pharmaceutical aluminum foil is used for pharmaceutical packaging aluminum foil, referred to as medicinal foil. Aluminum foil is one of the main packaging trends of medicines nowadays. It is the only metal material in packaging materials. Medical aluminum foil is a kind of medicinal packaging material which has not been replaced so far.
Aluminum foil packaging started relatively late in China, accounting for about 25% of the total drug packaging, of which aluminum-plastic blister packaging accounted for 20%. Therefore, the market capacity of pharmaceutical aluminum foil packaging in China still has great room for development.
Specification and performance of pharmaceutical foil
(1) aluminum alloy grades: 1070, 1145, 1235, 8011, 8021, 8079, etc.
(2) state: O, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, main state H18.
(3) thickness: 0.018-0.5 + 0.002mm. Main thickness: 0.02mm, 0.021mm, 0.022mm, 0.023mm, 0.024mm, 0.025mm, 0.026mm, 0.030mm, etc.
(4) width: 100~1650 + 0.5mm, main width 300~600mm.
(5) the tensile strength of the medicinal foil is 98Kpa and the rupture strength is 90Kpa.
(6) good thermal stability in the range of 130 to 200 c.
(7) pharmaceutical aluminum foil requires a good version without wrinkles and no lotus leaves.
(8) the holes and holes of medicinal foil are strict. The requirement for needle holes of aluminum foil for medicinal and health food is that the pinholes of 0.1 to 0.3mm diameter are not more than 1 /m2.
(9) medical foil requires no bright spots on the dark side, and highlights defects affect aesthetics and printing performance.
(10) The surface is clean and free of grease, aluminium ash, black thread and grease stains, and the wetting tension is greater than 32 dyne.